Project - New Church - St Brigid's, Grey Mare Lane : 2006

Altar

 

The new Altar was constructed from new Nabrasina marble and the existing Mensa from St Vincent's Church, Openshaw which has now closed.

 

 

Following the final Mass at St Vincent's in September 2006 we were instructed by Father Tim Hopkins and the Mensa was transported to the new church and installed.  The original 'Last Supper Panel' was repainted by Peter Carrara of Liverpool.

Lectern

The Tabernacle Podium from St Vincent's was remodelled to form the new Lectern.

Tabernacle Podium

The Tabernacle Podium was carefully moved from it's positon in the old St Brigid's Church and reassembled in the new church.

Print Print | Sitemap
© Alberti Lupton & Co., Ltd

Alberti Lupton & Co., Ltd

541 Moston Lane

Moston

Manchester

M40 9GE


Phone: 0161 681 1272

 

E-mail: info@albertilupton.co.uk


Call

E-mail

Directions