St. John Vianney RC Church, Moston, Manchester : 1991

New Altar, Ambo, Tabernacle Podium and Baptismal Font

The parish of St John Vianney were finally rewarded for there many years of patience and fund raising when in 1991 there new church was opened.

 

Father Brian Seale visited our premises and made the choice of materials for the new Altar furniture; Arebescato and Verdi Patricia marbles.

 

Our design team then prepared a series of drawings for approval and following consultation the designs were agreed on.

 

The new Altar, Ambo Tabernacle Podium and Font were then manufactured and installed.

 

The church was consecrated by Bishop Kelly.

Print Print | Sitemap
© Alberti Lupton & Co., Ltd

Alberti Lupton & Co., Ltd

541 Moston Lane

Moston

Manchester

M40 9GE


Phone: 0161 681 1272

 

E-mail: info@albertilupton.co.uk


Call

E-mail

Directions