10 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Memorial Mason
1. Have you carried out other work in my local cemetery?
2. Can I see examples of recently completed work?
3. Are you a member of the National Association of Memorial Masons?
4. Are you accredited to work in the local cemetery?
5. Do you guarantee your work?
6. Are you insured?
7. Will you provide me with a detailed quotation that includes a specification?
8. Will you give me a start date and a completion date?
9. Can you give me references from other customers you have worked for?
10. Do you work to NAMM’s Code of Working Practice and confirm that memorials are fixed in accordance with British Standard 8415?
If you have any questions, we are always more than happy to answer them, please get in touch.